Sunday, August 23, 2009

Twitter Quizzes and Polls

today i took some quizzes & polls, and i have some comments on the results:)

Polls: Do you think more celebrities on twitter should talk to their fans?
Answer: Yes
Definitely!

Is it true that Teens Don't Tweet ?
No. i tweet so much!!
yes, i love to tweet :) but as i told you the 8th graders in my school don't tweet, they plurk -__-

"Who's Your Fantasy Boyfriend?" and got: Edward from Twilight!

Thank you! Lol, I prefer Jacob though :) But if Edward asks me to be his girlfriend, I'd definitely say yes!! :D

"Which Harry Potter Girl Are You?" and got: Ginny Weasley!
Yes, I'm shy and sweet, like Ginny :)

"Are you a real Twilight New Moon fan?" and got: Real fan!!
I am a real fan, but the quiz maker isn't. The questions are way too easy. Can't he think of something a little bit more challenging? I'm up to any Twilight challenge. :)

"What do you find most sexy about another person?" voted for "The Whole Package!!"
Yep, like, for me Robert Pattinson is sexy, and it's not only his eyes, lips, hair... it's everything :)

"What couple is cuter?"
. voted for "Nelena"
Nelena is the real deal :) Sorry, Niley fans, but I think Nelena would make a better couple :) No offense.

"Who is pretty without make-up?" voted for "Taylor Swift"
Google her pic, and you'll know what I'm talking about :)

"what male celebrity likes you?(girls only) " and got: David henrie !
Um... okay. No comment on this one. :)

"Who Are Your Celebrity Sisters?" and got: Mary-Kate and Ashley!
No comment on this one too. I dislike Mary-Kate Olsen. She is not stylish at all, she has a weird and ugly fashion sense, I think.

"How well do you know Selena Gomez?" and got: You kind of know her...!
Yeah, there are some things I don't know about her :p Still love her :)

"What Disney Channel Show Would You Star In?" and got: JONAS!
Aargh! I WOULD LOVE TO MEET JONAS BROTHERS! And I'll do great if I got a part on their show ;)

"How bitchy are you?" and got: your bitch level is 13%!
I'm a really nice person, I'm not bitchy....unless you want me to ;)

"Who should have been Miss Universe 2009?" voted for "Miss Australia"
If Miss Indonesia were on the list, I'd definitely pick her. But I loveee herrr.

"where will you live when you grow up?" and got: a mansion!!
AMIIIN!

"Do you belong in the Twilight Universe or the Harry Potter Universe?" and got: Twilight Universe!!
I would love to live in both, but Twilight Universe would be tooooooo cool! :)

"What’s Your Perfect Frozen Treat?" and got: Ice Cream!
Audzubillahiminassyaithanirrajiim. Godaan syaitooon. Lagi puasa niih.

"Which Twilight guy is the guy for you?" and got: Jasper Hale!
Jasper is mysteriously sweet, but I think Jacob would be the guy for me. :)

"What Personality Disorder Do You Have?" and got: Bi-Polar!
Um, I don't think I have that, but I think I should learn to always be thankful of what I've got :)

0 comments: