Sunday, August 23, 2009

alay haha -__-

halo blogger ku yang kusayaaang, gue belom cerita soal cewek alay yaaa? well not only i dislike her for her alay-ness, but she is sooo much more than that. These are the reasons why I hate her:

1. Norak abisss. Mentang-mentang dia disapa adek kelas, dia cerita. Girang banget kesannya. Eeeew. Disapa bukan berarti dia nge-fans sama lo yaaaa
2. Ngatain temen gue. Masa temen gue dikatain mt! ih padahal itu salahnya dia -__-
3. Nggak nyantai. Misalnya kita beda pendapat soal hal yang sepele, dia ngotot, walaupun nggak pentiing!
4. She treats me like a baby. She thinks that I'm her "little sister". For God sakes, I'm a little sister, but not YOUR little sister. My *real* friends consider me as their TWIN SISTER, but not LITTLE!

we were best friends but now NO! we're ex-bestfriends. she never listens to me anyway! and almost all the people in my class hated her especially the one she calls "MT" (makan teman, backstabber).
xoxo

0 comments: