Wednesday, August 12, 2009

feelings part. 3

I told you that I feel intimidated by the girl right? Well it's not only the girl that intimidate me, it's also his intelligence! He's very smart, I feel intimidated by that too. Especially we sit around the smart kids (we're chairmates). That's one of the reason I hate math, because we used to be in the same math class together, and he always do his work very well, I felt... I don't know... a bit... jealous. I felt like, I wish I could sit with someone else, but I can't. I always hated math, but sitting with him making it harder. Now that we don't sit in the same math class, I felt a little bit better, but I miss him a lot!

P.S: I don't talk about this to my friends, because there's no way they can understand. They'll make fun of me :'( Oh yeah, this story is DONE now.

1 comments:

Borriesaur said...

Hey babe!! it's ok to feel jealous of her. But everyone is really good at something, your not good at math (NEITHER BTW!!) but I bet you are great at something he isn't!! So you like him? or your not sure what you feel towards him anymore???