Saturday, August 22, 2009

Omegle-ing

Stranger: pic?
You: cant give you
Stranger: why?
You: err, i dont give my pictures to ppl in internet .
You have disconnected with your conversational partner.

Comments: Dasar pria, maunya ngeliat foto cewek cantik kayak gua :p *(sok)

Stranger: Do you like fruit?
You: Not really, why?
Stranger: I was going to ask if you wanted to see my Banana, but I guess you'll say no :(


Comments: Two words: PUASA BANG!

Stranger: Cool
Stranger: Whats ya name
You: ijah
Your conversational partner has disconnected.


Comments: iseng aja pake nama siluman, ehhh taunya dia disconnect hahaha

A little thought running in my head: Pria di Omegle itu aneh bin alay. kalo misalnya cowok ketemu cowok di omegle, pasti langsung di disconnect, takut dibilang gay klo terus ngobrol. Jaah, GR banget! Samething with ladies. When i meet *sexy* (underline sexy) girls, they don't want to talk to girls... they just want to seduce men. Geez... such a whore.

0 comments: