Tuesday, August 11, 2009

feelings?

okay i know i didn't do "don't post your feelings" thing, but i really really want to do this.

there's this guy i liked, well i didn't fall for him actually, just like "like" (like when you see a cute boy), which I know I can never be with, and there are several guys whom i like the same way, but I can't seem to fall in love with them.
Reasons?
1.They ain't smart
2.They aren't well-liked by teacher
3. THEY'RE TOO SMART FOR ME!

For the last reason, I have a story for it. When I was in seventh grade, there's a guy, we're best friends. He helps me with math (his best subject & my worst subject), and he treats me like... well.... special. He has a lot of girl best friends, but yeah.... Now that we ended up in different class, we grew apart :(
Well, at first I kinda have a crush on him, but now I just love him like he's my best friend. And there's this girl who likes him, and I have a feeling that he likes the girl too.
And.... [I will continue this story later]

0 comments: