Monday, August 31, 2009

organizing, planning an event

Okay, so I'm planning a break fasting together with ex-7.5 students. And this makes me learn...


organizing, planning an event isn't easy


yes, I'm expecting 36 people to attend this event (including me) and trust me, this isn't easy. Especially, I'm the one PLANNING the event, I'm one of the committees, and once again---not an easy task. I only have TWO people in the committee (well, technically four, my parents...they're like my counselor... :p). But it doesn't matter, because at the end of the day, I'm the one holding all the responsibilities. Plus, there's something I'm still struggling to deal with : CRITICISM. Yes, there's someone who didn't agree with this idea. Because he thinks this event isn't important. But yes, I'm through.

Second, there's another thing I'm still struggling to deal with: Confusion. No, it's not about the date & place, because I made a few mistakes, and I'm confused between doing the right things versus doing what my friends want. Sometimes I kinda feel, "What am I doing?" "What do they want?" "Am I doing what I supposed to be doing?". I don't know, maybe I wasn't born to be a leader. I can't seem to make a fair decision :(

Anyway, this blog leads to nowhere. Should've stopped it before you get bored and bored. Bye-bye~~

0 comments: