Tuesday, August 11, 2009

feelings part. 2

Previously on Feelings [halah gaya lu nad]

well I don't need to tell you about that because you've read it in my last post. Okay, let's continue!
I told you about the girl who likes this boy right? Well, most of my friends teases him whenever the girl is around, and I don't know why... I feel... intimidated. Last week was the girl's birthday and the guy gave the girl a piggybank, and the girl said thank you on Facebook, which obviously anyone can read it, including ME! I felt a little bit irritated, but at the same time confused about why do I feel that way.
God, please help me :'(

You're the best
And yes, I do regret
How could I let myself let you go?
Now the lesson's learned
I touched it I was burned
I think you should know
Thinking of You-Katy Perry

P.S: This post is not done yet lho, stay tuned -_____-

0 comments: