Thursday, August 13, 2009

say no to bullying!

have you ever been bullied?
well i've been bullied when i was in 3rd grade! it was horrible you don't wanna know, not even my friends! the girl who bullied me made my life miserable and when i woke up every morning i don't want to go to school because i don't want to be bullied! and the worst part is the girl who bullied me is not a senior, she graduated primary school with me!

well nobody wants to be bullied! usually this happens senior vs junior, but sometimes a person your age can bully you too. Bullying is almost the same thing as physical abuse/verbal abuse.

If you are bullied : Find out about why they bully you. Have you ever made a mistake which the bullier can't forget? If yes, tell her that you're sorry and you don't want to be bullied. If you think they bully you for no reason at all, it's time for you to get an adult. Who does she think she is?! An abuser who deserves to be in jail and expelled from school?

If you bully someone: The best way to solve a problem is solve it. Talk to the person whom you have problem with, and tell her that you forgive her for any mistakes she had done, and would like to put the problem to an end.

I'm sorry I'm not a really good advice-giver, but hope the advice helps you (:

0 comments: