Sunday, September 13, 2009

I LOVE YOU TWITTER WAHAHA

Dear Twitter,
I love you so much. I can’t seem to go on a day without you. You're like a drug to me. You are the place where I get inspirations.
Before I joined Twitter, my English skill was lame. And I used to write freaky things. And I stopped writing. But Twitter makes me write again and again.
Twitter is the place where I share all my ideas and thoughts. It’s more than just, “What are you doing?”. It’s so much more than that, beyond that question. I don’t care if no one cares about it, because writing for the attention is just so lame. I love writing, even though there’s no money I will make. You make me stay up until 1 am just to write tweets. I didn’t take any coffee, didn’t take long naps, but I’m awake because of you.
Some people in my school are too lazy to open Twitter because it’s not fun. For me, it is. You meant so much for me Twitter.
Someday, if I write my own book or there’s a profile of me in a newspaper or magazine, I will definitely write about you Twitter. And I will never forget that you kept my writing spark alive.

Your biggest fan,
Nadya

0 comments: