Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hello :]

Hey....
It's been quite a while since my last post.
Twitter distracts me, you know? Haha.
And there are a few personal reasons why I don't tweet so much anymore, can't tell you, not even my friends.
This isn't goodbye, though.
I lost my writing mood a lot lately, I comment on current issues but not so much anymore. I don't feel like writing my feelings, well it works to decrease my stress and it makes me feel a little bit better, but now? Once I write something, I felt like, "Okay, it's done. Uh... okay." Nothing! I felt nothing! I don't know why. The first time I wrote a blog, I said to myself, "Okay, I gotta write something new each day!". Well, it turns out as a promise I can't keep. So... yeah.
I don't tweet a lot anymore. Usually I tweet about something interesting or memorable that happened on an event or where I go to. But, now...when I had something that I want to write in mind, but when it comes to let it all out in 140 chars, then boom, end of story, nothing to tweet. Seriously, I don't know.

Well... there you go. Again, got nothin in mind.
And follow me on twitter IF YOU LIKE. I know I'm boring.
@vindicatedx

PS: Oh, and I'm over him. It's not about a girl this time. It's about me, knowing that he's not the one for me. Thanks for being such a great friend. I'll never forget you, that's for sure.

0 comments: